This hands-on course involves the full workflow of metal additive manufacturing from design to post-processing.
During interactive 1-day workshop, the workflow of metal additive manufacturing will be reviewed on a practical level, and participants will gain experience in designing, printing, and post processing. Participants will have the opportunity to design their own part before the workshop or work with ready-made parts.
- Design for additive manufacturing (lecture)
- Preparation files for printing
- Machine preparation for metal powder bed fusion
- Direct energy deposition demo
- Post-Processing of samples
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Those who are interested in metal additive manufacturing with a lack of DFAM (design for additive manufacturing) and machine experience will benefit the most from this workshop.
DATE AND PLACE
- NA after 12/2022.
- Ilkka Poutiainen, email@example.com
- Marika Hirvimäki, firstname.lastname@example.org