Discover how business is enhanced and created with additive manufacturing and find out how it works in a real-life situation.
The rapid progress of additive manufacturing has created a multitude of opportunities in a variety of fields from dentistry to aeronautics. On this course, the learner will discover how and when additive manufacturing can be profitably used in industrial applications and how it affects companies’ business models.
Taking this course gives learners a clear and concise overview of how existing business can be enhanced, and new business created using additive manufacturing as a supporting technology. You will learn how to apply the business model canvas to a real-life case and practice how to communicate your business ideas to others.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course has two core audiences:
1. Industrial professionals and managers who are familiar with AM on a technical level and who are interested in how the technology can be used to enhance or create business for their company. As a professional you work in departments of research and development, product design, or manufacturing operations. You have high technical expertise but want to improve on your business expertise.
2. Entrepreneurs looking to create a start-up to enter the AM market. Members of this group are self-employed and are looking for new opportunities. You have strong business expertise and a basic understanding of AM technology.
NUMBER OF WEEKS / HOURS PER WEEK
- 3 weeks at 3 hours per week
- 12 activities per week
- Kirsi Kukko, email@example.com
- Sergei Chekurov, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jouni Partanen, email@example.com
- Niklas Kretzschmar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- José Luis Grande, email@example.com