Discover the essential parameters in LPBF additive manufacturing process and learn how to optimize parameters for new materials.
In this course, you will explore which factors are important in Laser Powder Bed Fusion (LPBF) process and how you can optimize parameters to produce new materials with LPBF. In the first week, you will be briefly introduced to the physics of melt pool formation during the LPBF process. In the second week, you will discover which parameters you need to take into account in order to successfully produce metal parts by LPBF. In the final week, we will focus on the steps that you can take to optimize parameters for manufacturing new materials with LPBF.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for engineers, researchers, managers in the metal additive manufacturing sector and for those who wish to learn about the parameters that are important in Laser Powder Bed Fusion additive manufacturing and about how to optimize parameters in order to process new materials.
NUMBER OF WEEKS / HOURS PER WEEK
- 3 weeks, approximately 1-2 hours per week
- January 2022
- Registration https://www.lyyti.fi/reg/3D_ACCELERATOR_Additive_manufacturing_training_courses_for_industry_8835
- Kopila Gurung, email@example.com
- Lars Vanmunster, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brecht Van Hooreweder, email@example.com
- Ann Witvrouw, firstname.lastname@example.org